More Sif Costume Reference Photos from Comic Book Movies
Uuuugh I gave my manager the dates I cannot work in August (including Otakon which I gave the dates for BEFORE he hired me) and he’s saying he is on vacation during that weekend and another co-worker requested off that week months ago so now the weekend is an issue?
I guess my manager goes on many vacations because he was on vacation the first week of July….
BUT I FUCKING GAVE HIM THESE DATES BEFORE I WAS HIRED AND I TOLD HIM I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WORK THOSE DAYS I DONT EVVEN AOISDAHGOIDGHOH
Nigel’s Animal World at San Japan!
So we are having work done in our ceilings and I won’t have access to the stove often… So I will probably have to make my armor over a fire pit.
Does anyone know what the prices for London Expo are around? Tickets aren’t on sale yet and the site doesn’t list them… And is anyone going/have room in their Hotel for another person?
The chainmail is almost done! Just need to do a few adjustments and finish the skirt. Then armor and prop time.
|These are all so good it's hard to chose. I'm gonna go with 1, 8, 15, 20, 24, 30, 32, 42, 48, & 49.|
1. What house will you be in?
8. Will you be part of any organization???
Maybe a Death Eater?
15. Are you going to be a pure-blood or half-blood or muggle-born?
PURE BLOOD ALL THE WAY
20. Will you be supportive of your house’s quidditch team?
I’m not into sports at all, but I wouldn’t be voting for anyone else’s team.
24. Which part of the castle will be your favorite?
Probably the Astronomy Tower because I love the moon and the stars… aside from that the library.
30. If someone was to form an organization similar to dumbledore’s army, will you join?
32. On your o.w.l.s, what subject/s will you get an O in? Which ones do you think you’ll get a T on?
I would most likely get an O on History, Herbology, Study of Ancient Runes and definitely a T on Muggle Studies.
42. What will your boggart be?
Maybe the sun…I hate the sun for it burns.
48. Will you consider becoming a professor in hogwarts after school?
49. What would your patronus be?
Either a bat, a horse or a cocker spaniel (yes, specifically a cocker spaniel).
Bodice and collar are complete (just have to add snaps to snap them together), cape is almost done… I will be working on the skirt tonight!!!
The cape is greener in person.