Nigel’s Animal World at San Japan!
So we are having work done in our ceilings and I won’t have access to the stove often… So I will probably have to make my armor over a fire pit.
Does anyone know what the prices for London Expo are around? Tickets aren’t on sale yet and the site doesn’t list them… And is anyone going/have room in their Hotel for another person?
The chainmail is almost done! Just need to do a few adjustments and finish the skirt. Then armor and prop time.
|These are all so good it's hard to chose. I'm gonna go with 1, 8, 15, 20, 24, 30, 32, 42, 48, & 49.|
1. What house will you be in?
8. Will you be part of any organization???
Maybe a Death Eater?
15. Are you going to be a pure-blood or half-blood or muggle-born?
PURE BLOOD ALL THE WAY
20. Will you be supportive of your house’s quidditch team?
I’m not into sports at all, but I wouldn’t be voting for anyone else’s team.
24. Which part of the castle will be your favorite?
Probably the Astronomy Tower because I love the moon and the stars… aside from that the library.
30. If someone was to form an organization similar to dumbledore’s army, will you join?
32. On your o.w.l.s, what subject/s will you get an O in? Which ones do you think you’ll get a T on?
I would most likely get an O on History, Herbology, Study of Ancient Runes and definitely a T on Muggle Studies.
42. What will your boggart be?
Maybe the sun…I hate the sun for it burns.
48. Will you consider becoming a professor in hogwarts after school?
49. What would your patronus be?
Either a bat, a horse or a cocker spaniel (yes, specifically a cocker spaniel).
Bodice and collar are complete (just have to add snaps to snap them together), cape is almost done… I will be working on the skirt tonight!!!
The cape is greener in person.
If you want to read up on my basic analysis of the dress, you can do so here.
Simplicity released their new LotR/Hobbit pattern 1551 just in time for my project, so I bought it to have some sort of starting point. For the dress I…
The Lord of the Rings Costume Design: Elves
Sif’s collar/back piece (that is part of the armor) is almost done!!
As I’m playing around with my skirt panels for sif they just… Aren’t right. I spent so much time measuring them out and pattern making for them, that know that they are done they just… Aren’t quite right. Somehow they came out too wide… I might have to make them again… And if I do I’d do them differently @.@ I wouldn’t make them individual panels I don’t think…
I just spent so much time on them and they look alright but they just… Don’t look right…